If you are planning a destination wedding consider an all-inclusive resort like one of the many Sandals resorts. There are many to chose from! We work closely with your resort wedding planner to make your dreams come true!
Brides magazine lists the following reasons to consider a destination wedding:
1. You’ve always imagined your nuptials in a certain vacation spot. Maybe you spent an idyllic vacation earlier in your relationship at a gorgeous Caribbean resort or a laid-back Key West hotel. Or maybe one of you spent summer holidays at a quaint New England inn or a rustic Montana ranch. If it’s easy to graft a picture of yourselves in wedding duds onto those wonderful holiday memories, a destination wedding may be just the ticket for you.
2. Your families and friends are from here, there and everywhere. Many a couple with far-fl ung families have thrown up their hands in despair at trying to find a spot that suits everyone. Soon it occurs to them: If everyone’s going to have to travel anyway...Voilà, destination wedding.
3. You’re not into traditional hotel/ reception hall weddings. You’ve been there, done that (you know who you are—you’ve attended a wedding approximately 40 out of the last 52 weekends). All of these kinds of options are leaving you cold. But someplace warm? Ah, now that’s a different story.
4. You want to make the planning easier (yes, easier). It’s true that any wedding—whether at home or away— can morph into a logistical nightmare. But because many resorts and hotels have on-site wedding coordinators that do all the legwork for you, a destination wedding can be less stressful to plan.
5. You want to streamline costs (or even, in some cases, save money). No one can definitively say that a destination wedding costs less than an at-home reception. But no one can say it costs more, either. However, it often turns out to be easier to keep costs in check in a faraway locale. Two reasons: One, you’re likely to have a smaller guest list (the biggest way to save $$ on your wedding is to keep the list lean); and two, your choices are less copious than they might be at home. When you’re planning from afar, it all seems exotic and wonderful, so you’re more likely to be happy with the simple clutch of local flowers the hotel provides, whereas at home you’d be visiting a half-dozen florists and being tempted by a more lavish (and pricey) bouquet.
Whether you want a traditional trip to Niagara Falls, an all inclusive romantic beach resort, or an exotic safari. Let us help plan the honeymoon of your dreams, filled with memories that are sure to last a lifetime! Whether you are looking to honeymoon at sea or on land, our experienced agents can handle every detail. Looking for a little adventure as newlyweds? Seeking some much needed R & R? Let us help you find the perfect locale and lodging tailored to your tastes. With the most up to date pricing at our finger tips we are sure to find the destination and type of honeymoon that will make the most of your honeymoon budget. You take care of the "I-do's" and we will take care of the rest!
Relax ~ It Is Your Honeymoon
The Wedding is over ... and your life as a married couple is beginning. Take a deep breath and rid yourself of any stress. Get comfortable. Put on some romantic tunes. Honeymoon planning should be exciting and fun. You’re embarking on a journey that you’ll remember the rest of your lives. Enjoy the ride, the whole ride.
Romance and Adventure ~ Plan a Perfect Honeymoon
Only you and your new partner know where the perfect honeymoon destination can be found. South of the Border? South Pacific? Hawaii? Fiji? Tahiti? Any place in the world ~ Silver Star Travel has you covered. Come on in, or call to talk with a Travel Expert and find the perfect Honeymoon waiting for you after your Wedding ~ what a way to relax and start your new life together.
Call Silver Star Travel at 1-800-879-9776 to book your Honeymoon.